вторник, 29 мая 2012 г.

Meeting with the Moscow- European VMware 09.09.2010


The case for a long time, but ' better late '. I wanted to write at once, but that is only now.

They led a press conference at the ' Golden Ring ' (in Smolensk ). As I understand it, on the visit of European chief - Maurizio Carli ( senior vice president and director of VMware for the region EMEA). It was a very decent!.
I came closer to the end (we have a delivery on Thursday morning and the numbers have something to finish in the room ), the table space was not, but perfectly arranged behind - in the chair!.

Carly, as I understood (from presentations and from colleagues ), limited to a brief introduction, and said, basically, Anton Antić. On major announcements at VMWorld 2010.
Nothing new, I have by the time the ' wills ' in these cases, and in some detail.

a.
http://www. pcweek. ru / themes / detail. php? ID = 125134.
2. http://www. pcweek. ru / themes / detail. php? ID = 125276.

Ask me in general, there was nothing ( get general answers about the meaning of the clouds ). But the interesting points were.

I already wrote, the most interesting thing in all such cases - not to see the speakers ( usually with them, everything is clear initially), and the audience. What questions are asked, as discussed in Kulary.

And then I saw all these things virtually cloud - gathering journalists ' on a drum '. Given that the audience had gathered a good quality.

He graduated from the act Antic, ' what matters? '. The question was, but not in essence. ' And who has a question? '.
silence.
I had to ask three questions already (just no one wanted to ask ). Later, however, asked a couple of.

They went out in the lobby for coffee and breakfast. There was no mention of even heard.

Something I did not like this. Either I write about things that no one interested. Either the IT companies such as very ' lost ' work with the media.


okay.
He went on out - I saw such a pointer: Cnews holds krushly table SOAs in business. I wanted to look, but decided not to - beat all competitor. I wonder - is topic of SOA, we still relevant?.

Went out and went to another business meeting. Past the ' House on the Mosfilm ' and on the lookout Vorobevyh.
He made a few pictures along the way.
And the day was red! .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий